Sunday, February 1, 2009

Starting Day!

Today starts my 101 things to do in 1001 days. I am stoked. I wish I had more energy to get some of them done!

I took today to relax, because tomorrow I start my 10 days in a row of working. But that's fine, I like staying busy.

So, I said that I wasn't going to blog again until I had something good to blog about. Boy does God deliver(duh..I know). I just love when He shows himself to me.

So after my last post, I was lets say, not in the best mood :) and then..the phone rings. And I got some inspiration, and really made me feel better, not so alone. And I think that person checks in on my blog every now and then, so to them...thank you for cheering me up...it really meant a lot! I'm looking forward to our talks!

I am off to drink my 5th..or is it 6th? cup of coffee...

More to come as I check things off my list!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States