Friday, January 30, 2009

Perfect Timing...

I have a full day tomorrow, so naturally I feel like I am starting to get sick. Its terribly warm in here and my head is plugged, I feel like I am floating in a cloud of congestion.

My fingers are so swollen that my rings are cutting into me.

What am I going to do?
I have a hair appointment at 9..I have brunch at 11:30...I have to go return clothes, check on some books at a new bookstore, and go see my 'nephew' for his very 1st birthday. I really want to give him his gift! ugh. He wasn't feel very well yesterday, which means his little body is fighting off some sort of bug, and if I go see him..not feeling well..he could get whatever bug is trying to bring me down!

Maybe if I could work the same shift atleast 2 days in a row, it would help. It's funny because on my reviews..that is my 'one drawback' that I get sick. I have been doing SO well at not getting sick..you would think that my boss would maybe take that into consideration..maybe try to help me out, to help me prevent getting sick.

nope.

wow..I am cranky when I don't feel well.

I'm tired and want to fall apart..so I am not going to blog again until I have something good to blog about.

Hopefully you'll be hearing from me soon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States