Friday, January 16, 2009

{ space }

I have been needing this lately.

I think it's a combination of things, but I have been feeling particularly private lately.

I debated whether I wanted to blog about this or not. I feel like a couple of my friends have been feeling like I've been 'avoiding' them. And they read this blog. So I don't want to go into it too much.

It's hard because before I could blog about anything, and now I feel like I have to watch what I blog about, which defeats the whole purpose of blogging! :)

Such is life. My only one true confidant is God. (Love you)

Not sure why I'm feeling like I am needing { space } right now..but I do. It's hard for me to explain it to anyone when I'm not quite sure myself, which I can assume is frustrating. So I'm sorry, but that's just how it is. It's funny, because I don't feel bad that I need { space }. I just feel bad that my friends don't understand, and I can't help them. I just posted about being so sensitive to so many things, but I am feeling pretty insensitive to people right now.

Not sure how to fix it, not sure I want to fix it.

*side note~

If you are reading this.. please pray for my pretend baby's mama, as she is flying to Florida today, and after the plane in the Hudson yesterday, she is, well, quite freaked out.

Peace out Yo.

1 comment:

Gussy Sews said...

it's OK to take a time out for yourself! you'll feel super good afterwords. sometimes it's just necessary to have quiet time with yourself.


:)

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States