Sunday, February 22, 2009

oh bOy continued...

As much as I don't want to be vague, because I don't like when people are vague, I feel this situation calls for it.

I had a 'scare', if you will last weekend. It's kind of crazy that it is pretty much done and over with this weekend.

Most everyone in my life, knows about this anyway. I had a guy that kind of had a crush on me. And he kind of got, well, intense. Almost to the point to where I was scared to look at my phone when it rang, or even answer the phone at work because I thought it might be him, it wouldn't even of surprised me if he would have shown up at work and was waiting outside by my car, even though it was freezing outside. I got a few interestingly intense emails and gifts. But it has calmed down some, Thank God.

I guess this is more of a prayer request than anything. The guy, E, seemed nice and I'm sure deep down, he is a great guy. He just needs to realize that, and figure out who he is and be that, not be who the girl wants him to be.

In other news..the weather in Michigan has been nuts. It snowed 4 inches I think last night. what?! Yep..winter is back! It's been snowing on and off all day too. I'm glad the church I'm going to is pretty close.

I have some love stuff to update on. But maybe another time.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States