Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh bOy

Where even to start!

I have had SO much going on in my life in the past week that it is just crazy...and it's always hard to tell exactly how much information I should put out in the 'blogesphere'.

Lets start with Valentines Day. I was a little nervous about how I would be feeling on that day this year. So I prayed to God that he would just comfort me during that day. Boy did He deliver! I had woke up a little early and went and saw my grandma before I came into work. It was so good to see her! I was there for about 15 minutes. Then I came into work and 'K' at work had brought in all the "Fixin's" for an amazing salad. It was great! I felt special :) I had made chocolate pumpkin muffins for our dessert :) I love being girly and having lunch dates.

Then after work I ran over to see my Valentine (aka Brylee May), to give her LOTS of hugs and kisses and 'Auntie loves you's". Man I love that girl!

I went out for dinner with my cousin Kelly and my cousin Conrad's(Kelly's brother) Fiance, Jen. We met at Fridays and had a fabulous dinner with great conversations and two Junebugs a piece! Needless to say..it was a good dinner. After that we went to a sold out showing of He's Just Not that Into You. GREAT movie! We laughed, and cried.

I got home a little after midnight, had Kelly spend the night, we talked for a while and then had to go to sleep to get up for work the next day. It was probably the 2nd best Valentines Day I have ever had:)

Now, onto a more sensitive subject. I'm not sure even how or where to begin. Or how much to say.
I almost don't want to say anything, just because I'm tired of thinking about this whole situation.
hmm..I'm gonna pray on this for a little while.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States