Sunday, September 2, 2007

I believe

I believe:


*Jesus died for me.

*in God.

*that I do NOT have allergies Dr. Bramen..but a virus.

*that I prefer having fewer good friends than lots of just..friends.

*that in a few years I will no longer have a liver because the amount of acetaminophen I take.

*that real...true...life lasting love takes time and work.

*that good people sometimes make bad decisions

*slow dancing in a semi-crowded parking lot to jazz music blaring from car speakers at night is one of the most romantic things I've ever done.

*sometimes you just need to cry.

*a hug can make the weight on your shoulders seem less heavy

*the day is longer if I dont hear from that special boy.

*a kiss is not just a kiss

*that hangman is one of the greatest games ever.

*that being shown how someone feels is 9845794 times better than being told.

*holding hands is one of the best things in this world.

*family is important to me.

*the person who I call my best friend has changed this summer.

*that I would not make it through somedays with out coffee.

*Jay Leno's Headlines is the best thing on Monday Nights.

* that even though Im snoring in your ear and drooling on your arm and chest...letting me sleep when Im sick is the sweetest things you've done to date.

*the more I listen to Michael Buble..the more Id like to bear his children :o)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States