Saturday, September 8, 2007

My List

Here's my plan:

I'm going to put my list of things I want to bring to Chicago next weekend(we're leaving Friday afternoon and coming home Sunday sometime) in hopes that other people (besides Kristi..i do love you though..my little travel agent) will read this and think of something that I have forgotten. So if you read through my list and are like 'hello! You totally forgot this thing that you will need. So here goes...thanks in advance!!

1. My Medicine/plus tylenol
2. Shampoo/Conditioner/Body Wash/Face Wash/Razor/Deodorant
3.Toothbrush/Toothpaste
4. Hairbrush/ Hair products (hairspray...de-frizz...comb...curling iron)
5. Make-up
6. Lotion/Perfume
7. Jewelry
8. Munchies (for the drive there and back, and at night)
9.Phone Charger/Phone (Obviously)
10. Deck of Cards
11. My Homework
12. Sunglasses
13. Socks (for sleeping)
14. Undergarmets
15. a "Travel" outfit for the drive down on Friday
16. Outfit for dinner on Friday Night
17. Pajama's for Friday Night
18. Outfit for lunch on Saturday
19. Outfit for 'hanging out' after lunch on Saturday
20. Outfit for dinner on Saturday Night
21. Pajama's for Saturday Night
22. 'Hang Out' outfit for Sunday
23. "Travel" outfit for Sunday
24. Swimsuit
25. Towel
26. Passport(it's kind of like a hotel employee I.D. thing)
27. Camera(s)

Sooo...there it is..please please PLEASE comment me if I forgot anything!!!

ps-I SO miss coffee :(

No comments:

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States