Sunday, September 2, 2007

Lesson Learned

Today..I was tired.

I had went bowling until about 1:30....ok so I went and watched people bowl until about 1:30..then I came home and slept until about 11:00am...sounds pretty good doesnt it?

Then I got ready and went to my grandparents with my dad for sunday supper until about 4:00 and on the way home I could hardly keep my eyes open.

So we got home..and I watched a couple of episodes of America's next Top Model..why? idk..because I like seeing how 'hard' modelling is..then at about 6:00 I decided to actually lay down while I was watching TV and the next thing I know..I roll over and it is now a little after 8:00pm..NOT a good thing. sooo..now, here it is 11:21pm and I am pretty much wide away and have to be to work in about 7 1/2 hours. nice.

The lesson here? Don't take such long naps so late in the day.

Sorry for my crankiness in advance Kristi..good thing it's a holiday and you won't have to deal with me all day :o)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Amen! I couldn't handle your crankiness ALL day ... jk :)

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States