Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jesus is Working EveryWhere

It was about 12:30 when I changed the coffee around in the lobby.
And there is a guy who is a Pastor for the church that is across the street, and he comes in a couple times a week to use our Internet, and to kind of just get out of his normal surroundings. He is really nice and funny, you can just feel a calmness around him. It's awesome.
So, today when I was switching the coffee, I heard him chatting with a guest that was also in the lobby, and they talked about their kids, and how important Christ is, and teaching about Him to their children, and Christian Schooling and everything. They exchanged names and numbers so they could pray for each other.
It was amazing.

It helps me feel uplifted that two strangers can connect because of Him, and it helps me stay uplifted and in a great mood, even though there is negativeness around me.

Bottom Line here? God is good. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States