Thursday, August 2, 2007

Trying

I didn't really want to use this blog as an outlet to bitch about when things are bugging me. But today..I'm having a pity party. But I'm trying :) to stay positive...to be optimistic-

optimistic -----expecting the best in this best of all possible worlds; "in an optimistic mood"; "optimistic plans"; "took an optimistic view"

can I just say that I hate when I'm looking up a specific word..that they use the word in the actual definition..wtf?!

ANYWAY..I am looking forward to a fabulous weekend coming up :)

I am going to help an insurance agency for about an hour..passing out welcome gifts and bottles of wine from my families insurance agent (who is also great friends with my dad)as they just bought a suite downtown..I'm pretty excited. It's only going to take about an hour and I get to look cute! It'll be nice not to have to wear 3 shifts and flats to work :)

Straight after that..maybe I'll lunch with my dad and then its out to Grand Haven for the rest of the day!! I think it'll be in the 90s so the lake air will feel good..plus I'll be with Stephen..can't really get any better than that :)

As for Saturday..I'm going to Michigan's Adventure with my parents for my dads company picnic! Do some water rides and some roller coasters then its back out to Grand Haven for some spectacular fireworks with Stephen! I hear that it's going to be the last year of the 'good' show..apparently some very well off guy left a 10 year grant for fireworks..and this year is the 10th year...Im anxious to see what next years will be like.

Look at all of that, that I have to look forward too. I'm so blessed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States