Monday, July 23, 2007

Here comes the Bride!!

It seems thats all I hear lately!!

NO NO NO.....I wont be walking down the aisle anytime soon...but lets go through the list...

May 26..my cousin Amanda (I was her maid of Honor)
June 23(ish) Ians sister
July 7 My brother (I was a bridesmaid)
Feb something..one of family friends son or daughter
March something..one of family friends other kid

Ian and Aubree just got engaged

I just feel like weddings are ALL over the place and I cant escape it!! Its on the radio..billboards...tvs...at work..in bars...in the mail...at the mall...EVERYWHERE.
Maybe its a sign..lol just kidding!!

ok..vent over

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm happy to see you are finally posting again! I thought you had forgot about this lil thing.

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States