Saturday, July 14, 2007

Survey

I figured this might help pass time a little quicker for me..plus I know how Kristi loves these things :o)

1. How old will you be in 12 months?23..yikes!

2. Do you think you'll be married by then? Im gonna go with a big no on that one..

3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months? a LOT of family questions answered :)

4. Are you a social person? I'd say so :)

5. What was the last thing you ate? a piece of Palermoes bacon and pepperoni pizza with coffee on the side

6. what is your favorite color?pink..what other color is there?

7. What are you doing for your next birthday? Not sure yet..but it'll be hard to top this year of having close friends and family over grilling and watching the Mayweather fight..PLUS the gift I got from Stephen..Im such a lucky girl

8What is your favorite TV show?I like Grey's...I like 24...and All My Children

9 What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?umm gross..not a fan of Jam OR jelly..I do enjoy a PB sandwich though :) oh add an banana and its even better

10Are you in a relationship?define relationship....

11What are you listening to?EmmyLou Harris..and these two old men trying to plan their day trip to Holland tomorrow with their wives

12Do you know how to play poker? yep..it's been a while though

13.Any plans for this weekend?work is pretty much it this weekend..I did get to go out to Rockford for awhile last night..so that was fun..hopefully church tomorrow night after work.

14. Do you eat out or at home more often?Home..trying to save some money.

15. Have you ever been in an ambulance?not for being hurt..but yep

16. Do you prefer an ocean or pool?Id prefer to live near an ocean..or any body of water..that you can boat on. But if Im just gonna swim..then a pool cause there is no seaweed or fish that I can feel with my toes

17. Do you know how to drive a stick shift? I can barely drive an automatic..lets not push it

18. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? other people.

19. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? kinda..my left hand middle finger i wear the same ring ALL the time...except at the beach or when Im gardening or putting lotion on..and Ive been wearing this same cross necklace for a while now too..

20. Do you speak any other language? VERY little spanish taught by the housekeepers lol

21. Who is the funniest person you know?umm...my dad probably


ARE YOU:
1. Obsessed with sex? no
2. Are you tall?: kinda
3. In your pajamas?: I wish
4. Left handed?: nope

LAST:
1. Friend you saw: Stephen..and I'm working with Tara :)
2. Talked to on the phone: Stephen
3. Person to IM you: Dave
4. Was today better than yesterday: umm..about the same..both GREAT

FAVORITE:
1. Number[s]: 3, 23, 82.
Season: Summer

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
Q: Where is the last place you went?:A: well..Last night I went to Rockford..but Im working right now..does that count?

Q: Do you smile often?:A: sure do

Q: Do you wish upon stars?:A: shoot stars

Q: Where did you sleep last night?:A: first on my couch..then on my bed

Q: Why did you sleep there?:A: first cause I fell asleep watching TV..then because well..it's my bed

Q: When was the last time you cried?:A: umm..a few days ago I think?

Q: What are you about to do?:A:keep on working until 11 tonight

Q: What's your favorite month?:A: umm..either May or July

Q: How many kids do you want?: A: I think 3


TWELVE FACTS:

1. Hometown: Wyoming Mi

2. Natural hair color: blonde

3. Height: 5'7"

4. Eye color: blue

5. Lefty/righty: righty

6. Date of birth: 05/06/85

7. Are you German? yep, a little tiny bit.

8. Are you Irish?: not even a little

9. Are you Italian?: ditto

10. Are you Russian?: nope

11. Are you Austrian? no...

12. Are you French? no......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States