Sunday, July 22, 2007

Goodbye Summer?

Soo...tomorrow at 830 am I have an appointment with a counselor down at CC...and Im not thrilled about it..BUT..itll be good..we can talk about what classes I should take so I can finally be done with that damn place and move on to Davenport! and then(big smile) be DONE with school..I should have taken atleast one class this summer..and just sucked it up. But I feel there were more important things..important relationships that I had to work on. And Im happy I did :o)



I know There is still LOTS of summer left..but Im starting to think of school..and that makes me feel like summer is coming to an end. Even though I did lay out for awhile today and my chest and face are alil pink!!

So I read a good quote today..."Don't let your Yesterdays control your Todays and Tomorrows

No comments:

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States