Wednesday, May 13, 2009

....

I really wanted to post something today, but I just can't come up with anything fun. I guess I can come up with a few randoms?

~It's raining.
*when it rains like this, it reminds me of a time when I was working downtown and my PB went and got his car out of his lot(that was free) and pulled up to the front doors of our building..bought a newspaper for me to use as an umbrella, opened my door so I could run right into his SUV and then brought me to my parking lot, which was about a block and a half away, paid $3.00 to get in that lot and pulled up right next to my car, opened the door on my car, started my car, and then opened my door on his car.

~ I hate when people feel entitled or deserving.

~ I will be leaving my house for work at 4:30am for the next 2 days, and won't be getting home until about 10pm. yikes.

~I'm looking forward to my pedicure on Friday

~I think I'm going to Washington D.C. in July.

~I am feeling needy lately, I don't like it.

~I ignored RD's attempt at manipulation last night, pretty proud. Mama?

~I miss Brylee.

~I hate when friendships feel one-sided.

~I think I burned myself at the tanner last night. oops

~I'm nervous about a big decision I have to make in the next 10 days.

~I'm done; have a good day :)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

is RD also SD?

What's your big decision? Anything I can help with?

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States