Monday, April 27, 2009

jazzed.

Absolutely.



I had a pretty darn good weekend considering the weather. I wasn't all that sore (shout out to Jesus on that one..thank you!)



Friday was seriously nuts, both jobs were really busy. But I treated myself after work and went to bed pretty happy :) Saturday I only worked half a day and got to have a lunch date with one of my best friends. She is such an inspiration to me. She helped bring me to Christ when I showed her I was ready. I don't think she realizes how much she means to me. Enough sappiness. We 'lunched' for about 3 hours (which really..it wasn't enough time..but what is enough time when you get us together?) Then I headed home to spend a relaxing night alone with a movie and boy, was I looking forward to it! But then I got a call from my BFF M and we got to talking and she just has this way of energizing me! So I got dressed and picked her up and we headed to G.H. beach during a Thunder storm! SO beautiful since it wasn't yet dark, dark. We took some silly pictures and got Slurpee's and had so much fun in the rain. We stopped at my friend J.M.'s house on the way home to warm up and just hang out for alittle while. Then, of course we picked up TB and headed back to her house for a little while. When I got home I suddenly felt an urge to clean, and the next thing I knew..it was 3am! yikes! So I turned my movie that I was watching before I went out back on, and fell asleep on the couch.

I took Sunday morning for myself and went to work at 3 and went home..made some chips and cheese and relaxed and fell asleep around 1 this morning. Life was good :)



And that was my lovely little weekend.





I know I don't say this a lot but I am so happy that it's Monday and that the week has started. This week is going to be really busy for me as I am finishing up things for the Arthritis Walk in Rockford (http://www.arthritis.org/). I just got word that I will be able to pick my shirts up tomorrow! Really excited about that. I am still searching for plain brown onesies in 6-9 month sizes, but I have an idea if that doesn't work. And Iron-On's for the bigger kids. But I am pretty much all set and just trying to be organized for when I receive the donations for the shirts. I am feeling pretty good about it though! I am pretty happy that I only have 3 days at the Optical Office this week. That is awesome. Let's break it down:



Today(Monday)- I work at the Hampton until 5pm and then the Optical Office until 9:30

Tuesday- I only work at the Hampton, until 3 (insert happy noise here) and after that I plan on going over to my parents house to create a photo book for of Baby B. Then I am going *shopping* for brown onesies and iron-on's AND a new outfit for Saturday when we go out for my birthday! Hopefully my S-I-L will come with me. And I will hopefully have time in there to pick up my shirts for the Arthritis Walk too! I hope they turned out okay!

Wednesday-I work at the Hampton until 4pm and then at the Optical Office until 9:30. Not going to be doing much that day...try to fit in tanning :) Oh and I need to bake some cup cakes for a bake sale too :)

Thursday- I work from 7-5 at the Hampton, maybe do some ironing and cleaning! Or more *shopping*? if I haven't found that cute little birthday outfit that I have pictured in my head.

Friday- I work at the Optical Office until 1 in the afternoon and then I have a hair appointment at 2. Then I am going to hang out with Baby B for a while!

Saturday is of course The Arthritis Walk! I have to get there around 8:30am. I am so freaking jazzed. I am excited for pictures and the talking while we're walking and just being around my closest friends and family! We're all going out to lunch after that and then I'm going to go home to hopefully take a nap before we head out to dinner at Monelli's for drinks and Spinach and Artichoke dip and then to K.T.'s & J.T.'s for some cake! Then it's time to head downtown for some bar hopping. I haven't gone out downtown in months. This will be great. Unless, something else great happens. which I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket, but hey..a girl can hope right? right. Thanks.

Sunday could go either way, with relaxing, driving home, church, walking, rollerblading, or lunch on the patio. Either way..sounds good.

NEXT Monday I work 8am-9:30pm between both jobs
Tuesday- 7am-9:30pm between both jobs, hopefully the girls from the optical office will go out for a drink with me!
Wednesday..My Birthday!! I only work from 11am-3pm (awesome!) I already have breakfast plans, and dinner plans and a special few minute phone date and just an awesome relaxing, all about me kind of day. :)
Thursday I work from 7am-9:30pm between both jobs
Friday-Sunday(I think) leaving for Petoskey for the WHOLE weekend for my cousins Wedding! Usually I dread weddings because I hate going alone. But I am pretty excited about going and getting away for a few nights! Bring on the Chicken Dance! And the YMCA and Shout! I plan on doing them all! I even bought new shoes to go with my dress :) Check facebook for pictures :)

Whew! That is my life for the next few weeks. But it's all good stuff that I am excited for! Plus somewhere in there hopefully my friend J.M. promised to take me to dinner and some putt putt golf...yay!


Alright, thanks for reading my longest post ever. Have a good day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States