Saturday, April 4, 2009

Con; Case #1

Here is one reason that I am not a huge fan of living alone...

I know it's silly...and I know that I am 23 (almost 24! 1 month and 1 day away!)...but I had the worst, most awful dream this morning (last night?) that woke me up at 4:30-ish this morning, and I couldn't fall back to sleep.

And now, I feel sick..my stomach still has knots and I feel like I didn't get 'restful' sleep, if that makes sense. And the Tylenol and Methotrexite I took, aren't having their usual affect on me.
Let me set the scene; (get ready for run on sentences..sorry mama, I know you hate those!)

It was at my condo(go ahead Merr...mock me) and I was with this guy(no idea who he is) going over our lines (apparently I'm an actress or something?) and we hear something outside, so we go to the window and look, but can't really see anything, but something is out there and it sounds close. So we turn off the lights, to be able to see outside better, and there is a car, with its lights off, backing out of my driveway and driving back towards the main road and then it hits it's breaks and a guy comes running out of the bushes waving a shot gun and yelling something. Then the guy gets in the car and they drive away. Needless to say, this is not a regular occurrence around the condo community. So this guy that I was practicing lines with, says that I should probably call the cops, just to get someone over in the area. I agree and head to my room where my phone is charging and dial 911, for whatever reason, it dials my voicemail, and I have to listen to all of my saved messages before I can get to the emergency operator, and as I am going through them I hear a knock at my door, and my actor friend guy, kind of creeps back to the bathroom where I am on my phone(away from all the windows..duh!) and says it's the car we saw pulling away earlier. And then we hear a pounding at my door, and yelling, and a light bulb goes off and I recognize the voice, it's E, (the creeper who sent me all of those semi-scary e-mails and would not leave me alone around Valentines Day) and he was trying to get into my house! So my actor friend guy went to the door to tell him that I was out for a little while, and that he would let me know that he stopped by. All this while I am on my phone trying to get through to 911, and I am sitting on the stool I sit on to do my hair and make up in the morning. And there is this mirror in there that I can see down the hallway, but I can't see what's going on, but all I can hear is E, forcing his way inside, and yelling and I finally get through and tell the lady that I need a cop to come right over, and give her my address, and she's telling me that, that is the wrong address, and that I need to try again. And all of a sudden I feel very heavy, and lean my head against the wall, and I can't make my mouth move and my eyes start closing, and I can't lift my head from against the wall, and I woke up.

So I locked my bedroom door and my bathroom door when I showered and I must have tensed up in my dream, because I could hardly lift my arms high enough to shampoo my hair, and driving was really hard! I know its probably just because I am WAY past due for my infusion. I just have to wait 10 more days. But it's getting hard to sleep through the night, because I can't get comfortable, and writing is starting to hurt, I almost couldn't hold Baby B, yesterday.

Sorry for the whiney-ness.

I'm done for now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States