Sunday, October 11, 2009

Boy oh Boy

This week has flown by!

Mostly because I have been "drugged' since Monday!

I know in my last post I said that the doc had put me on Darvocet, well, by Thursday I was getting frustrated, because my back wasn't feeling ANY better. So I called again. {true story} So my doc sent out another perspriction {apparently she didn't think it was Shingles anymore..whew!}. This time it was for muscle spasms. Now we're getting somewhere! Yikes though, I slept 10 hours, woke up in a "cloud" and have been there ever since. Everything seems to be fuzzy and in slow motion. And my back still hurts.
Since the meds aren't helping though, I'm not going to take anymore. And {I guess} just deal with the pain. Atleast I'll have my wits about me! {Hopefully...} I'll have some major listening to do, since my BFF just got engaged last night!! I canNOT tell you how excited/happy/giddy/in love with love I am! And also {hopefully...}being part of a wedding party!
All I want to do is go home and sleep! I was in bed by 10:30 on Friday, woke up at 7:30, took a nap from 1:00pm-3:30pm, was in bed for the night at 7:30pm and slept until 6:30 this morning. hmm..

Anyway..Im going to go call P and see if he'll come in early for me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States