Monday, May 5, 2008

Nervous.

I am nervous about this post.


I was at work during my previous post. Shortly after I got home that day, my grandfather passed away. Rest In Peace John Theodore Wustman Sr. , my grandfather, I love You.



It's been a long month, I have worried about my grandma, and how she'd handle his passing. She's amazing. Whew..I gotta be careful, I am tearing up already! That's why I'm nervous about this post. I don't want it to be a blubbering mess!



On to happier news, this past weekend (May 3rd, to be exact) I put together a team for The Arthritis Foundation Walk. There were 15 people on my team and we raised just about $300.00. The name of our team was The Pain Killers and our Sponsor was Big D's Audio (http://www.bigdsaudio.com/) I will try to upload some pictures of our shirts. It was a beautiful day and everyone completed the 3 miles..then we all went and met my grandma and aunt for lunch, which my grandma surprised everyone and picked up the bill..she loves to spoil us!



I have more to write, but I will try to just post often this week.

Take Care!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Terrific ...

enough said, right? :)

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States