Saturday, March 8, 2008

Seriously?

So because I heard on the radio the other day that Spring was cancelled, I decided Im going to go tanning and make my own damn sunshine. So today when I was laying in my bed of Grand Haven Beach (yes..I decided I was laying on the beach) I heard a baby cry, and I was all like..wtf? But then I thought..maybe the mom with her was just making a payment on her membership or maybe one her friends work there and she hadnt seen the baby yet because it sounded little.

But OH NO...the mom went tanning and took her baby in the room! But apparently she put a blanket over the car seat so I guess that makes it ok?



ps-Angela..don't date 'Old Date'

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Of course it's ok. It's never to early to expose a baby to the powerful UV Rays. Babies love skin cancer :)

Thanks for blogging!

Yours Truly said...

Wow. I swear, people get more and more dumb the older they get.

When I have a kid, I am going to expose it to as many free radicals as I can. I hope it gets ate up with cancer in every cell in its little tiny body. Regardless, it'll have a totally awesome tan!

PS I won't be dating Old Date. You gals convinced me, lol.

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States