Sunday, April 3, 2011

Post Secret

Good Morning friends! (and by that I mean you, Kris haha) I loooooove http://www.postsecret.com/ ! Every Sunday a new batch of secrets are put up for the world to see, and I've been able to relate to quite a few of them since I started reading post secret. But today, there was one that I could have written myself (minus the lamb) because I have been feeling this way for a while now. Here is the secret:

I've been feeling very "green" lately. (not as in I wanna save the world, but more like I don't have very many life experiences, niave might be a better word)



I'm not excactly sure how to go about fixing this feeling I have. I am trying to take chances, trying to try new things, but I get frustrated with myself because I am taking baby-steps instead of just diving into something new. I need to take more risks..I need to do more instead of thinking so much.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
..., Michigan, United States